You have entered an address, but it gives you the invalid address message?
We link to the UPS and FedEx database to validate addresses, since they are the carriers.
Some common errors include the following:
- Zip code and city do not match (sometimes they think they are in a specific city, but they are perhaps on the outskirts and some rezoning happened and now that address falls into a different zone.
- Misspellings in street names.
- House numbers that are a few digits off.
- Apartment numbers. Sometimes they should be on the same line as the street address, and sometimes they should be on the next line.
- Including characters (like #) in addresses that have Apartment numbers or Suite numbers.
- Incorrectly marking an address as residential when it is a business address and vice versa.
- Extra spaces or punctuation in addresses.
We suggest going to UPS.com or FedEx.com and double check the address entered. The URL for the UPS Address Validator is https://www.ups.com/address_validator/search?loc=en_US. Please check the address, to see how the carrier website prefer to have it listed and try again.